Friday, March 30, 2012

Bad Reporting

I mentioned the other day the bill allowing IL residents to mail order instate ammo. Imagine my surprise when I read this headline:
Illinois residents can now legally mail order ammunition
Um, no. It passed the Senate 46-6 on Wednesday. It still has to go through the House and be signed by the Gov. Still a ways to go before we 'can now' do it.

I sent a very polite message informing the author of the misleading statement.

Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear


chiefjaybob said...

LAYERS of editorial oversight for the authorized journalists.

Sendarius said...

I admit that I haven't read the article - but technically, the headline is true.

Illinois residents CAN now legally mail order ammunition - just not from Illinois vendors.