Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is Anyone Listening To Them?

This morning, Ladd Everitt of the Coalition to Stop Gun Ownership (CSGV): tweeted this.
Insurrectionist militias defending Don Young for signing Cox "Letter." http://tinyurl.com/4vexx47 http://tinyurl.com/4djvmv4 #p2 #politics
They have 1021 followers of their Twitter acct.

I got a total of 7 hits from it.

Four of them from one of my regular readers who also follows them.

Three from the CSGV.

*crickets*


Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter



7 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Here's an interesting meta for you, they have 1019 followers. You could look through each of the followers and divide them up into three categories.
1. other anti-gun groups
2. Probably supporters
3. probably people like you and me following them to see what stupid crap they are on about today.

I see that Darrell Issa is following them.

Someone should make a computer analysis program that tracks connections on Twitter.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I got a total of 7 hits from it.

I'm jealous--I've had five, so far. Guess that's because you were first.

Ladd always did like you best ;-).

John Richardson said...

I'm in Sean's No. 3 camp. I follow them so I can have stuff to write about in the blog. They make is so easy!

The Warrior said...

You might want to take a look at my latest blog post....

Linoge said...

You just have to love it when anti-rights cultists are so very eager to demonstrate their own irrelevancy...

Mike W. said...

Geez. I have 50 or followers and I get more hits than that from a status update on my twitter feed.

Sad, sad pandas

kaveman said...

"Is Anyone Listening To Them?"

Listening to who?