Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is Anyone Listening To Them?

This morning, Ladd Everitt of the Coalition to Stop Gun Ownership (CSGV): tweeted this.
Insurrectionist militias defending Don Young for signing Cox "Letter." #p2 #politics
They have 1021 followers of their Twitter acct.

I got a total of 7 hits from it.

Four of them from one of my regular readers who also follows them.

Three from the CSGV.


Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter


Sean D Sorrentino said...

Here's an interesting meta for you, they have 1019 followers. You could look through each of the followers and divide them up into three categories.
1. other anti-gun groups
2. Probably supporters
3. probably people like you and me following them to see what stupid crap they are on about today.

I see that Darrell Issa is following them.

Someone should make a computer analysis program that tracks connections on Twitter.

Kurt "45superman" Hofmann said...

I got a total of 7 hits from it.

I'm jealous--I've had five, so far. Guess that's because you were first.

Ladd always did like you best ;-).

John Richardson said...

I'm in Sean's No. 3 camp. I follow them so I can have stuff to write about in the blog. They make is so easy!

The Warrior said...

You might want to take a look at my latest blog post....

Linoge said...

You just have to love it when anti-rights cultists are so very eager to demonstrate their own irrelevancy...

Mike W. said...

Geez. I have 50 or followers and I get more hits than that from a status update on my twitter feed.

Sad, sad pandas

kaveman said...

"Is Anyone Listening To Them?"

Listening to who?