Friday, September 4, 2009

Why the Confusion on Assault Weapons II?

Because even those enforcing the law have no clue what they're talking about...


- Bushmaster AK-47, model XM15E2S, .223 caliber;
- Olympic Arms AR-15, .223 caliber;
- Llama, model 38 super, 38 caliber;
- Misa, model AD-47, .762 x 39 caliber; and
- Smith & Wesson, model .445 Super Mag, .45 caliber.

No surprise coming from the state that banned 'CM-55' and 'H-93' Assault Weapons.


Via Arms and the Law


Check out the NEW UM SIGNAL CORP patch.
Unorganized Militia Gear

4 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

I've said it in many other places, but I used to be an anti. A buddy took me shooting and what I learned then was that #1 guns can be fun, and #2 I wanted a 1911 .45.

I was still an anti, and I had no desire to own a 1911 for personal defense, conceal carry or any of those things, I wanted a 1911 for the same reason why I want a Mustang GT, because they're fun, and cool.

Being a poor college student (and tho I didn't know it under the age of 21) I couldn't afford a gun, so I took to reading about them.

When I compared what I learned about guns in factual Books on the subject to what the Media had fed me in passing the AWB I very quickly became pro-gun.

Years later when I attempted to buy my first gun in Massachusetts and they treated me like a criminal, and told me under no circumstances would I be getting a CCW permit, I became a gun nut.

Allen Tanner said...

Weer'd Beard...come to NH we won't treat you like a criminal.."shall issue" permits and no FOID cards!

Smokey Behr said...

The CADOJ morons fixed it so that it now reads:

- Bushmaster, model XM15E2S, .223 caliber;
- Olympic Arms AR-15, .223 caliber;
- Llama, model 38 super, 38 caliber;
- MAADI Co., MISR AK-47; and
- Dan Wesson, model 445, caliber .44.

Those pablum pukers couldn't find their ass with both hands, and that's why the CalGuns Foundation and Calguns.com is there to keep them honest.

Thirdpower said...

No worries. That's what screen caps are for.