Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm sorry

For all those who read my previous post, it was all a big joke.

My post and my reaction to any comments were for my own entertainment. Everything is false. Everything is wrong.

Fact is, I don't know of any failed marriages and everything is unicorn farts and marshmallow rainbows.

Those who score above the retard level in any IQ test can relate to my confession.

I was wrong and I was wrong and I was wrong to even post this fabrication to begin with.

Please forvive me, I was simply trying to do the right thing and got a bit side-tracked.

On a totally unrelated note, people who work in Human Resources have no sense of humor and have, what I can surmise, a large pool of bile where their brains should be.

If I see you in the unemplyment line, a simple head nod will suffice.

Nika ticky memaloose kopa halo poo muskets tintin nika tintin,

Suck on it FBI/ATF, you can't properly translate a ground swell against you.

No comments: