Monday, July 7, 2008

UMPC expanding.

Thanks to TexasFred, several more blocks of the online community have discovered our little corner of the world.

As has been stated. the PuSH'ers of the world have nothing like this. What few anti-gun blogs are around are almost exclusively paid mouthpieces for anti-gun groups. The rest have less traffic than I did on my first day and that consists mostly of us. The Brady Campaign and their ilk have the traditional media (made up of 'professional, authorized journalists') tied up. That's OK. Neither can get their facts right and the general population is recognizing that. Only half the population trusts them and less than a third think they are unbiased in their reporting.

We're not doing this because we're paid. We're doing it because we're dedicated. And we're growing.

2 comments:

Tam said...

I'll admit that I was a little disheartened to find out that the "Wheelbarrows of Gun Lobby Cash" thing was a joke, but I soldier on nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

W00t for new members, though, holy crap, my daily average email count has gone through the roof.