Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gaming Geekery

So w/ a little Xmas money burning a hole in my pocket I picked up a few accessories.  For my netbook, after many years of being bare, I finally found a sticker to put on it.


A bit bigger than I expected but it works nicely.

Also I added a bit to my clinky collection from Rare Elements Foundry. Their 2 different '500' pieces and the new '3' piece water coins.
 
 For a gift,  I also got my personal mini painter a set of the '3's since he's really fond of the collection I have. While a bit pricey, These have added a lot of fun to the game.

There was also an aborted attempt to install some old video games on my laptop using a windows emulator.  It worked (mostly) but there was no sound.  He's going to try some more ideas so the full experience can be had.

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

No comments: