Sunday, April 14, 2013

We CAN Make a Difference

Two months ago I discovered that the mayor of my old home town of Evergreen Park, IL was a member of MAIG.  I wrote a very simple email to him :
Mayor Sexton,

I grew up in EP and still have family there that I visit and care for regularly.  I was disappointed to discover that you are a member of NY Mayor Bloomberg's anti-gun group.  It has nothing to do with 'Illegal guns' and everything to do with promoting his personal agenda of restricting firearm ownership among those who actually follow the law.  I would strongly urge you to reassess your decision to be associated with him and his unconstitutional agenda.

Best Regards,
Checking today, I saw that he is no longer listed on the MAIG page as a member

There are several new members but several others that have dropped off as well meaning that Chicago likely has one or more of those MAIG/taxpayer funded employees advocating for membership.

Illinois residents need to contact their mayors and make them see the light. Don't forget to thank them when they drop out.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done.