Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fake Gun Control Numbers

Headline: Thousands march for gun control in Washington.

The only aerial shot that TBFKASIH can find shows maybe a few hundred (a dismal turnout for a DC event).

The photo shown on Fox of the march in PA: (Note the sign on the left)

 Gun Show Assault Weapon.jpg

Yet when the few newspapers report on Pro-gun rallies like IGOLD, they report 5k-7k people as a 'few hundred'.

The only way they can win is through ignorance and lies.

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear


Old NFO said...

Are you really surprised by this? I'm not, typical MSM playing to/covering the administration... and spontaneous? My ass...

Rob Reed said...

Hey, this is Rob Reed (Trebor) from the GRPC in Chicago and WorldCon.

I can't find your card or contact info on the blog.

Can you send me an e-mail to trebor1415 at

Just got something I want to talk to you about


Rob (Trebor)