Saturday, December 15, 2012

More Classy Responses

Calling for the murder of NRA members and their children along w/ a healthy dose of misogyny

Like I said yesterday, these responses have nothing to do w/ grief over the loss of the children and teachers in the school. Instead it is merely an excuse for them to vent their pent up rage and bigotry. Most people who are anti-gun ARE anti-gun because they know what they would do with one if they lost their temper.

Nevermind the politicos dancing in the blood trying to get their pet laws passed.





Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Erin Palette said...

What's funny is that he didn't call me a cunt until after I'd unfriended him for calling America "a nation of murderers." I will put up with a LOT of crap on my FB page, because I don't want to seem like one of those brittle reasoned discoursers who delete everyone who disagrees with me, but the moment insults come out is the moment I start kicking.

So naturally he PMs me and calls me a cunt.

Naturally, I reported him to FB for harassment, and posted the message for everyone to see.

drjim said...

Good for you!

Nobody should have to put up with that kind of treatment.