Friday, January 14, 2011

Natural Selection

SAN FRANCISCO – Authorities say seven San Francisco middle school students have been taken to hospitals after apparently mistaking rat poison for candy.

San Francisco Fire Department Lt. Mindy Talmadge says students from the Martin Luther King Jr. Academic Middle School were taken to three hospitals Thursday afternoon after ingesting a blue cube they found atop a filing cabinet.

*sigh* We're not even talking 'little' kids here.


Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter

6 comments:

ViolentIndifference said...

Evolution in action.

kaveman said...

I once saw a blue cube in one of Sarah Palin's graphics.

Weer'd Beard said...

Well they aren't allowed to profile edibles. Its a perfectly valid assumption that candy would be unwrapped and sitting on top of a filing cabinet.

Who are you to judge?

alcade said...

If George Bush hadn't cut funding for candy identification taught in schools this would never have happened.

Obviously we need more funding for public schools.

Anonymous said...

Darwin in action.

Ozcar said...

Chlorine in the gene pool.