Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Luv the Intertubes

I like collecting Camo. Some stuff is really hard to find in the states. So today I went searching around on the German Ebay and found a few places. With the help of some online translators (not perfect I know but better than my German) I've been talking to them about purchasing some items. I also used a site that provided up to date exchange rates to figure out how much it would cost and will be using some type of internet based payment.

What a wonderful tool.

Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter

2 comments:

John Richardson said...

That's cool. I have a small camo collection myself - mostly UK DPM but I do have a Swedish M90 Jacket. I love their blocky style of camo - it is like WWI and early WWII Navy ships.

Thirdpower said...

John,

Never been a big fan of the UK DPM but their desert stuff is phenomenal. Better than our old DCU's.

My current favorite pattern is early East German Flächentarn which is what I've been looking for.