Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Luv the Intertubes

I like collecting Camo. Some stuff is really hard to find in the states. So today I went searching around on the German Ebay and found a few places. With the help of some online translators (not perfect I know but better than my German) I've been talking to them about purchasing some items. I also used a site that provided up to date exchange rates to figure out how much it would cost and will be using some type of internet based payment.

What a wonderful tool.

Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter


John Richardson said...

That's cool. I have a small camo collection myself - mostly UK DPM but I do have a Swedish M90 Jacket. I love their blocky style of camo - it is like WWI and early WWII Navy ships.

Thirdpower said...


Never been a big fan of the UK DPM but their desert stuff is phenomenal. Better than our old DCU's.

My current favorite pattern is early East German Fl├Ąchentarn which is what I've been looking for.