Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What you miss in a few days...

Well I've chased Kaveman out w/ a broom. He's back under the trailer where he belongs. You don't want to know what his 'chessboard' is made out of. Trust me.

Ya' know, being w/o internet for a few days sucks. So instead of doing a bunch of posts on individual subjects I missed, I'll just do one.

1) Caleb Giddings is a Rat Fink. Those of us who know him could have told you that from the beginning. :)

Seriously though, I REALLY hope Adam isn't like that in real life. My family sat down to watch the show w/ me and pretty much everyone agreed he acted like a complete and total child. I've generally enjoyed the show so far but if it continues w/ this kind of idiocy, I'll have no problems skipping it.

2) 5 1/2 months. That's how long the Sheriff of Nutty-ham is saying the Chicago handgun 'permits' will take to be issued. Nevermind the fact that there's at least one unobtainable requirement. Gives Weis plenty of time to run away. In reality, in 5 1/2 months I'll bet less than a dozen permits, if any, will be issued. Daley's already proven he doesn't care what the courts say and will continue to do everything he can, legal or illegal, to keep people disarmed.

There's also a handy-dandy list of 'unsafe' handguns al la California. I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet but I'll again lay money down that it includes a large percentage of the most common, popular and obtainable handguns on the market.

3) Paul Helmke (or whoever writes under his name) is a whiny little bitch. Not really news but it further emphasizes that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Ownership has become irrelevant in national as well as state level politics. They are no longer a threat, just an annoyance that we can amuse ourselves by laughing at. But no, 'gun control', isn't dead. Bloomie's "Mayors Against Legal Guns" still is holding their bulwarks and trying to expand. If your mayor is on their list, contact them and let them know where you stand.

Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter

1 comment:

RuffRidr said...

Seriously though, I REALLY hope Adam isn't like that in real life.

I dunno. If his Facebook page is any indication it looks like he really may be that way all of the time. His continued hatred for Caleb has me scratching my head. He's definitely not someone that I would want to associate myself with.