Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun with anagrams

Sometimes when I'm bored, I play with an online anagram generator.

Well, I'm bored.

Paul Helmke = make up hell
Peter hamm = harem temp
Doug Pennington = 1. Opting no gun end
2. Neon tip gun dong
3. I not pen-gun dong
Josh Sugarmann = 1. jug horn ass man
2. ass horn gun jam
Dennis Henigan = 1. hanged ninnies
2. insane ding hen
3. he's in an ending
Brady Campaign = 1. Baa Cramp Dying
2. racy pig badman
3. A Canard By Gimp
4. i'd ban gay cramp
Violence Policy
Center
= 1. one live eccentric ploy
2. Evil En Loopy eccentric
3. colonic receive plenty
4. yep, evil colonic center

And the winner is...

gun control = colon grunt

Interesting enough...

second amendment = 1. mad men consented
2. most men end dance
3. canned demons met
4. Ascend End Moment
5. tense end command
6. Mad Conmen Nested

Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I laughed so hard I scared the dog.

The nearly deaf dog. Granted, she's a Cocker Spaniel, and not the bravest of dogs--but still, she's basically immune to fear of noises, because she almost never hears them.

She heard me laughing at "ass horn gun jam," though.

Bob S. said...

Mad Men Consented -- love that one.

Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Weer'd Beard said...

Great post (the simplest ones are the best, aren't they?)
"ass horn gun jam" was a fave, as was
"insane ding hen" I think the local Thai place sells this, it's yummy!