Friday, March 7, 2008

Illinois Gun Registration.

I've blogged about it here and here. ArmedandSafe has more . Now WaronGuns asks the question" So, Illinois gun owners--what are you gonna do about it? Each and every one of you, personally?"


I'll tell you what I WON'T do.

I WILL NOT register.

I will not hand over my guns when they change the law to confiscate them. Chicago. New York. California. New Jersey. Washington DC. New Orleans. This isn't an if. It's a when. There IS NO OTHER PRECEDENT. Just like the push for Brady II and the current expansion of the Federal AWB, NJ Assemblywoman Joan Quigley says it plainly "I feel good, but it is only the first step in the process,". And that "process" is a defacto or dejure ban on all firearms.

I WILL NOT register.

And the politburo will have created a criminal out of a citizen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'm confused...

If people don't register their firearms, how will Ministry of Justice know where to go to confiscate them?

Ooooooohhhhhhh!

I get, sorry, hadn't had my coffee yet.