Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Children & Guns

Even PSH UK is recognizing that allowing children to play soldier/cowboy&indians/cops&robbers does no harm and can increase the use of imagination and teach safety at an early age.

PuSH'ers on this side of the pond however, feel differently. Kelli, our favorite sycophant of the Brady Bunch, sees no difference between teaching firearm safety and recruiting child soldiers al la Rwanda while Alex Riley of Ceasefire PA feels parents who let their children play dress up should be imprisoned.

I expect to be served a summons to a UN War Crime Tribunal any day now:

Fourthpower Alpha


Fourthpower Bravo

Note: That's no 'redeye'. They really are evil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they're all evil! David Codrea calls his "Uday & Qusay." Mine were referred to as the "Witch's Flying Monkeys."

Of course I divorced the witch eventually, but I still ended up with all three of the Flying Monkeys.

Justin Smith said...

You know, last night I noticed that my son had carefully racked his toy guns neatly by his bed. I was so proud.