Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

So the 'Powers asked me what I wanted for Father's Day.  I said "Let me sleep in, feed me, and I'm going shooting".

I get woken up this morning.... early.... to 4thpower Bravo having made breakfast for me.  Eggs, sunny side up, and toast.  She also had a gift for me. Something she'ld been working on yesterday that was 'top secret' but it involved spent bullet casings and hot glue.  I was afraid.

She comes out w/ a collection of bullet push pins.

She went to church w/ her grandmother so the boys and I went out for some lead flinging. Marlin, Dragunov, and AK (along w/ a bbgun) were the flingers of choice:

 Importance of wearing eye protection.  A Dragunov casing ricocheted off a tree:

Alpha was up next.

And 5thpower:

Heading to the pool shortly.  Then out for dinner w/ the CinC, Warcraft, then home to catch GoT.

Update. Warcraft rocked. 

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear


drjim said...

Happy Father's Day!

kahr40 said...

Yeah I thought so too. I don't understand all the critic hate toward Warcraft.