At the last flea market, I managed to get a few bolts of camo material, licensed Multicam and Navy woodland. Into my head came an idea. I love camo. I want my guns camo but don't want to paint them or use camowrap. I needed something that I can change depending on the environment and/or my preferences at the time. So I started sketching. A local sewing shop took care of the rest.
A stock sleeve w/ a closed off end and two barrel sleeves, one long, one short.
This is the way it looks on my AK and Dragunov.
All openings have paracord and toggle stops to close it tight. The stock sleeve has a hole to allow for a sling. This first prototype turned out pretty well. I've got a few adjustments to make for the next one I have made.