Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Some 'D' list persona threatens to break into people's homes and take their guns w/ a camera crew in tow and that getting killed will 'prove his point' that gun owners are dangerous. 

Yeah.  OK then.

Translation: Pay attention to me!!! I need work!!!  I will be 'edgy' for more attention!!!

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear


Old NFO said...

Only till he gets his ass capped...

Jay Ater said...

He'll be the next one to publish a manifesto......

Weer'd Beard said...

Never heard of him. Still I don't know everybody in TV and Movies, so I went to his IMDB page.

Never heard of any of the entries he was in.

If I lived in LA I'd stiff him on the tip at whatever restaurant he must be working at!