Thursday, December 27, 2012

Code Pink vs The Nation's Gun Show

This December 28-30, after a series of tragic shootings that have occurred throughout the country, the Dulles Expo Center in Virginia will be hosting The Nation's Gun Show. This gun show will provide easy access to guns in an already increasing market. Join us to protest the opening of The Nation's Gun Show and call for reasonable restrictions on guns, including a ban on assault weapons, and for adequate background checks on all gun sales.
Protest at opening of The Nation’s Gun Show

TOMORROW, Friday, December 28 from 3-5pm
Dulles Expo Center
4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20153


This event is 22 miles from Washington, DC. Directions: take I-66 W, exit 53B for VA-28 N, keep R at the fork to stay on VA-28 N, exit Willard Rd, turn right onto Willard Rd, take 2nd L into the Chantilly Shopping Center, follow signs to Expo Center.
Now THIS should be entertaining. I think all gunnies in the area should attend and say hello.

H/T to the CSGV.  Read the comments.  They're hilarious.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Chas said...

Bring them flowers.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of things, please take my civil liberties and rights from me so I can feel safe because we all know criminals and psychos follow laws and won't hurt me afterwards.

Anonymous said...

How did this work out for you all? Record sales. Go protest in compton. Let me know how that works out for you also.