Thursday, May 3, 2012

OGRE Designer's Edition

I've been a fan of the 'futuristic' (35 years ago) tank warfare game OGRE by Steve Jackson Games since my sister bought me a copy of its expansion set GEV when I was about 10 yrs old.  It had an 11x18(?) sheet of hex paper w/ terrain, cardboard cut out counters and a rulebook.  I played it for years.  Using various expansion sets, I even fought some Brigade sized battles including non-allied militia and rogue OGRE Cybertanks. Even played the Mini's a bit and was a playtester on the RPG version.

Anywhoo, they're bringing it back and their first release is a 'Designers Edition' using heavy cardstock counters through Kickstarter.

It will be mine.


Kick in your support as well. It's a great game.



Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Nothing was given for this plug.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about the Battlesuit expansion set? It's not complete without Battlesuit.