Monday, February 14, 2011

Was the Hamm Salad Tossed?

Joe notes the BC is looking for a Associate Comm Director.

Kaveman sent me an email that there doesn't appear to be a 'full' Communications Director there and search results for Petey "Don't Call Me Petey or I'll Shoot You" Hamm comes up w/ Nada. It's filled by the former Associate CD Caroline Brewer .

Are senior staff leaving and being replaced w/ what are effectively interns?


Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter

5 comments:

kaveman said...

Caroline Brewer is listed as Comm Director. She's the one who replaced Doug Pennington as Assistant comm director awhile back.

It looks like Caroline moved up the chain in short order and replaced Petey, and they're now looking to back-fill her position for assistant comm director.

Conjecture yes, but Petey has been there a long time.

Or should I say HAD been there a long time.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I'm starting to think I can risk calling him "Petey" now ;-).

Weer'd Beard said...

I would also say that Hamm was the more obnoxious internet troll of the BC, and maybe his unprofessional behavior in public spaces got Hamm Canned (LOL!) But Joan Peterson is still on the board, so I doubt that.

RuffRidr said...

I can't imagine that the Brady Campaign is real happy over Joan's ramblings. I give her a year in her current position at best.

Sebastian said...

Give me Hamm on 5, hold the Mayo.