Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unwise Business Decisions

Taking credit from bankrupt states.

The regular supplier of ammunition to the IL Dept. of Corrections has refused to accept any more orders unless they're paid upfront. The state owes Shore Galleries Inc. about $6k.

So instead of paying its bill, the state charged another $200k (for 761K rounds) w/ a vendor in Indiana that apparently WANTS to go out of business.

Do they honestly think they'll ever see anything but California-esque IOU's from our fiscally responsible legislators in Springfield?



Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Earl said...

What does the State need $200,000 worth of ammunition for? Sounds like a preparation for Genocide---

I do think I heard that argument from my brother about the number of magazines I had for my pistols and how many bricks of .22LR.

wv adveitas -- almost Latin?

Weer'd Beard said...

Who do you call when the cops write you a hot check!