Tuesday, April 1, 2008

50 Cents worth of attention span...

After first supporting Hillary then Obama, 2 bit rapper 50 cent has lost interest in the election:

"To be honest, I haven't been following that anymore. I lost my interest," he said. "I listened to some of the debate and things that they were saying, and I just got lost in everything that was going on. ... Don't look for my vote, for me to determine nothing on that.

We need more supporters like that. On their side. Will this be the trend for the rest of the MTV generation? Short term fanaticism during the Primaries then losing interest by the time the General Election comes around? Will the 18-24 set once again give returns of less than 15% due to their lack of..

Hey a new video's on. Later.




from WaronGuns

2 comments:

David Codrea said...

Actually, to be completely fair, he's a four-bit rapper.

Thirdpower said...

I was hoping someone would catch that. :)